Sunday, April 24, 2011

What a Start to Spring!

Well here I am lying on my bed with my three dogs studying for my Grooming Certification instead of grooming your dogs. Sometimes Snow Days are fun but when you are as busy as we are right now I need to be at work! I do apologize to everyone who had appointments today but due to road conditions I just didn't want my staff out driving in this mess!

It's been a while since my last post and I promise to try and post more often, ideally daily is my goal.

Lulu and I went to Atlanta and competed in the Worlds largest grooming competition! We had a blast, althought we didn't place we got a wonderful critque and were told we only needed to 'tweak' a few things and we would have placed. We met so many people and conversed and got tips from some of the top industry leaders. I brought back new products and new knowledge to use at the salon.

Lulu and I have also been asked by the National Association of Creative Pet Groomers to write a product review for their next magazine issue. As well as Lulu will be featured in the magazine using the product. We will keep you posted on this.

Doggie Stylz also got to groom it's very first Irish Wolfhound this month! She was a spactacular canine! Her name is Kylie and she was just beautiful and so mild mannered. I just love when we get to experience different breeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment