Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Wonderful Weekend!

Lulu, Wendy, Ashley and I are back from a great weekend at our local Pet Expo! It was a wonderful time and we had a lot of fun seeing some clients and meeting some new ones!

Thank you to Beagle Paws for another great year.

Thank you to Nicole Squires for letting us bring Henri the Olde English Sheepdog to the show.

Thank you to Pandora and Brenda who let me have the pleasure of grooming their Poodles for the show and letting them sport their feather fur extensions.

Special thank you to Faith Warren of the 'Dog House' for giving me free rein to do whatever I desired with her 'perfect' Poodle "Ella"! She looked beautiful and I had so much fun!

A special shout out to my new little friend 'Tinny' who I fell in love with! Can't wait to see you soon Tinny!

Thanks for all who attended and supported Beagle Paws, a charity near and dear to my heart!

Can't wait till next year! What will Doggie Stylz come up with I wonder ???

Meghan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meghan,
    Thanks for the shout out to Tinny! She is my puppy and I think she fell in love with you too. I will bring her in this week for a face trim and I have booked a full appointment for her in August. She broke her leg three weeks ago so hopefully by August she will be splint-free and ready for a spa day. See you soon,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete